How to use color correctors!
Basically, to neutralize a color, you find it on the color wheel, and use the opposite color in place. Color correctors and neutralizers are found in foundations, concealers, makeup bases and sunscreens for the different skin tones and problems.
Here’s some common discoloration problems, and what colors will fix them:
- Yellow and Peach (depending on your skin tone): Yellow and peach (or salmon) corrects blue areas like bruises and dark circles. Peach also livens up fair skin tones, and balances out slight discoloration.
- Pink: Pink correctors neutralize greenish skin, green facial veins, etc.
- Green: There are many green based foundations and concealers (that require another layer of makeup to cover up the green). The green counters redness like blemishes, zits and flushed skin.
- Purple/Lavender: Purple neutralizes yellowish complexions and covers sallowness. It evens out overall uneven skin tone, and gives a healthy glow. This color is found in many makeup bases, to prep skin with a even complexion before makeup.
What do you think? If you have more information about products that neutralizes the colors share with me!
edit 29/04/2014: ok guys, I FIXED THE BROKEN LINKS! It should work again now.
This post contains full Young Avengers series from 2006 to 2012 and it’s aim is to get people to know the series and if they love it, to BUY IT. Because supporting the comic-books artists is important!
->Every part has an explanation (sort of) file I wrote for my friends, don’t mind them, please.
->The ongoing 2013 series will be listed in another post.
- Reading Order file
- GonVisor septup for archives .cbr (just in case)
- Young Avengers vol 1 -> Sidekicks + Special + Family matters
(or buy it here)
- Young Avengers Presents
- Young Avengers + Runaways - Civil War
- Young Avengers + Runaways - Secret Invasion
- Young Avengers Dark Reign
- Young Avengers: Siege
- Young Avengers - The Children’s Crusade
- A complementary one-shot for Children’s Crusade (between #4 and #5)
(or buy it here)
Thank you all!
PLEASE REBLOG AND SHARE THIS POST
(liking is pretty useless), so more people will enjoy this fantastic series!
The Young Avengers need more LOVE!
I reblog this dude every single time he pops up on my dash
Freckles and red hair and curls! I’m done for.
Bry, I know how you love red heads and freckles.
Hey! Here’s the male version of you, nemesisangels!
Evan Rachel Wood photographed by Jake Bailey, 2011.
Women of Steel
deep, heavy breathing
Give me armour and let me kill some shit.
pay special attention to the lack of boob cups and thank you
Saoirse Ronan photographed by Stefan Khoo for Wonderland Magazine, 2014
Backstage at iHeartRadio Music Festival
20 September 2014
THAT’S A FANCY BOWTIE
jeez it’s gorgeous
Holy shit is this Audrey Hepburn reincarnated
I honestly thought that the second I saw this picture